Seville Flexpack Corporation is a converter leading the way in the innovation and development of sustainable, high performance, low cost flexible packaging.
With our advanced technology, we have a wide range of initiatives to make the world more green.
Our packaging initiatives include:
Our manufacturing initiatives include:
- Thinner gauge packaging materials
- Solvent free laminations; no gas or heat is used to dry adhesives
- Up-Right™ pouch fabrication
- Fast Seal™ coatings to reduce energy consumption
With our packaging and manufacturing expertise, we have helped numerous companies reduce their carbon footprints. We are uniquely qualified to do the same for you.
- Our newest facility was built with high intensity flourescent fixtures and added insulation to substantially reduce energy usage and costs
- Our solvents are reclaimed by using our solvent recovery units, and are reused in the plant operations, reducing the amount of new solvents purchased
- Our oxidizers are controlled by sophisticated computers to reduce natural gas consumption, as well as remove volatile organic compounds from our printing presses so only clean air reaches the atmosphere
- All of our used pallets and end boards are recycled