Stop Your Production Now!!!
By Jay Yakich
Nothing could be worse for a manufacturer.
Although film is one of the many variables within your operation, it is also one of the most important.
Minimizing its importance can be a recipe for disaster. Examples include:
- Check. You have created market demand.
- Check. The operations team is able to leverage internal efficiencies
in order to produce your product at a profit.
- Check. Your suppliers have delivered all of the raw materials.
- Check. You have allocated valuable machine time in order to form,
fill and seal (FFS) your product.
- Check. Operators are staffed and production is started.
- Check Mate. Your packaging operation screams to a halt because your
flexible film is not running properly.
Over the past 30 years, Seville has addressed every one of the above, with results that have positively impacted a customer's bottom line.
If you would like a detailed analysis of your packaging environment , click "Site Assessment" below.
We will provide a cost free analysis with a quantified ROI as a deliverable.
- Operators spending valuable time cleaning the FFS jaws
- Print missing / distorted at retail level
- Unexplained intermittent shutdowns during filling process
- A completed package begins to fall apart (delaminate)
- Shelf life is minimized considerably as product seals fail
- Final product integrity is impacted by odor migration