Seville leads by innovation. It designs, develops, builds and utilizes machinery that enables the company to offer creative packaging solutions to its customers.
Seville concentrates on long term investment in capital equipment that will produce flexible packaging not only for today's demands, but for tomorrow's as well.
Seville's unique production processes and capabilities provide its customers with the flexibility they need when considering alternative structures and new concepts.
Seville is an industry leader and has a number of "Industry Firsts" which include:
View our technology here.
- First converter to have 12 colors in wide web technology
- First converter to be able to combine rotogravure and flexo printing in 12 colors on the same flexible package
- First converter to produce solvent-free laminations
- First converter to have 8 color flexo printing
- First converter to offer locked-in-ink laminations with pattern cold seal
- First converter to offer multiple colors when printing on the backside of a flexible package
- First converter to technique multiple in line operations in a single pass
- First converter to offer Up-Right™ pouches
- First converter to produce cold seal laminations for vertical form and fill applications
- First converter to have 9 colors flexo with outboard stations capable of printing, putting down registered coatings, and laminating in line